Sunday, September 29, 2013

Nearing the end of Week 5..... Week 5 Day 35

Still on track, with some ups and downs throughout the week.  It seems almost every other day I have a weight gain.  Normal?  Not sure about anybody else, but it seems to be for me.  

The weight gain days experienced this week have been a little more emotional due to "that time of month".  

One thing that has blown my mind is that even on my "lowest" days, I don't want to give up.  Never has crossed my mind to make that jump into the ice cream, chips, etc.  I am so convinced that this is going to work for me, that that type of thinking is not allowed.  

So tomorrow, on my week 5 anniversary, I will have "dieted" longer than any diet I have tried in over 8 years.  I have never made it past the 30 day mark.  I feel this is going to be an adventure I will concur.  


No comments:

Post a Comment