Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 9-10-13

Today has been a good day.  Although I am still having trouble with motivation at work, I am doing great energy wise.  This is the 2nd day in a row that I did not want to go to sleep in the p.m.  Actually, as soon as I got home from work, I started on laundry and helped with cooking.  

I've really been enjoying my new way of drinking water.  I brew a cup of flavored herbal tea (loose herbal) and let it sit until cooled down.  Then I pour over a big 32oz cup of ice.  Then I slurp with a straw ;)     Yesterday I had peach and today I had raspberry.  Very good!

The peach flavor I highly recommend (well both of them really).  But the peach is from a company called Eastern Shore Tea Company.  Check it out!

The tea goes down like water but leaves a very pleasant after taste.  My 7 year old loves it!  I have this as my afternoon treat.  

Today's meal plan:


B:  Homemade breakfast sausage wrapped in slice of bacon, 2 eggs, and 1/2 avacado.

L:  Homemade collard greens, leftover Parmesan herb crusted pork loin, homemade low carb gravy

D:  Broccolini & green beans with butter, steak with horseradish sage butter. 


P.S.  I am still in ketosis!  My breath can peel paint off the ceiling ;)  I've been using gum to get me through those meetings and close up conversations.  

No comments:

Post a Comment