Monday, September 23, 2013

4 Weeks down and the Results are in....



The results are in and although I am happy that I have lost a significant amount of weight, I am also a little discouraged. 

You see, when I first attempted this way of eating (LCHF) a few months ago, I lost 14 pounds in 14 days.  I know that is not a normal weightloss, but for someone like me whom has to lose over 100 pounds, I know that the first few weeks to a month are going to be my greatest weightloss, and then the weeks/months following will be extremely lower.  

So you can imagine my frustration when my entire month's weightloss is hardly more than my 2 week weightloss the first go around. 

The obvious question is "What am I doing differently"?  Well honestly, I feel like the only differences are actually more positive and would have resulted in a greater weightloss.

Here are the differences:

First Attempt:
- Ate out a lot more often
+ Ate only Fat and Protein for Breakfast



This Attempt (Final):
+ Eat out a LOT less often
+ Keep track of meals
+ I feel much more motivated this time around
-  Drinking a lot of Herbal (mostly decaf) Iced Tea (mabye messing up        digestion?)
-  I have switched to eating soups for Breakfast, which contain vegetables (carbs), although they are minimum

I can't think of anything else right now that is different.  If anybody has any ideas on what I could be doing wrong, PLEASE let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment