Sunday, September 8, 2013
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 9-08-2013
Today's energy level seems to be much better, although I still had an afternoons slump.
10:30 am = Breakfast
- 2 Eggs cooked in butter
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 t coconut oil
1:00 pm = Snack
** I was feeling very energy drained, until I ate this snack, in which I felt better **
- (2) Boars Head Buffalo Chicken breast deli meat rolled up with cheese, mayo and yellow mustard
- A couple Macadamia Nuts
6:30 pm = Dinner
- Smoked chicken (Hubby is a King with the Charcoal smoker)
- Chicken was wrapped in bacon too!
- Gravy made with heavy whipping cream and the drippings from the chicken
- Homemade Collard greens with Ham Hock. The onions were sauteed in 2 T bacon grease before adding the veggie broth, ham hock, etc. This recipe came out awesome! I can't wait to have some for lunch tomorrow.
I made some homemade breakfast sausage, which I cannot wait to try in the morning.