Sunday, September 22, 2013

I've been busy... Guilty as charged

I have not only been lack on my blog posts, but I have also been "forgetting" to not post my nutrition in MyFitnessPal.  Quite honestly, it gets tedious.  If I have that one meal from a place that I was not able to calculate the nutrition data, then I feel that there is no point at all in posting the rest of the day.  I know what is right to eat and what is not right to eat.  On the flip side, those days that I cannot post the nutrition, I always wake up to a stall or slight weight gain.  But what do I do?  I told my Husband that I was going to start packing my meals and eating them in the car while they (Hubby and Son) eat in the restaurant.  ha ha ha

Tomorrow is my big weekly weigh in and video post.  I hope that I have good news.  

See you tomorrow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment