Thursday, September 12, 2013

Breakfast Lunch and Diner 9-12-2013

Today was an "ok" day.  I've been feeling a little out of the weather.  I have a lot of sinus pressure as well as bad headache (the type that gets worst with movement).  I'm not sure if I am getting sick, or the fact that there is a storm's black clouds out my window right now.  Either way, its not normal for me to feel this way.  Hopefully it passes, because I have a lot of things to do tomorrow.  

B:  2 Eggs cooked in bacon grease, 3 x bacon, 6 x lil smokies (Nathan's brand).

L:  Boar's Head Buffalo Chicken lunchmeat wrapped with red pepper cream cheese x 3; mozzarella cheese wrapped in salami;  large cup of homemade chicken broth

D:  Low Carb Meatloaf;  broccollini with butter

After gaining 1.2 pounds in the past 2 days, I'm hoping tomorrow brings me a better outcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment