Tuesday, October 22, 2013

VERY HAPPY DAY Week 9 Day 58

I feel ecstatic today.  Within 5 seconds of being at work, I was receiving a compliment that I look great from a very sweet co-worker.  What a way to start your day!  

An hour later, another co-worker was telling me the same thing.  Both of these ladies made me feel like I was on top of the world.  

I wish I could force people to feel how good I felt today.  Its days like this that make me wish I knew this way of eating back when I was 18 and first started to put on the pounds.  I can only imagine how much more intelligent I would be today, if I hadn't burned those brain cells consuming the awful "food" I have consumed in the past 12+ years.  

B:  2 Homemade breakfast sausages

L:  Romaine lettuce, wild caught smoked salmon, goat cheese, and parmesan dressing

D:   1 Chicken breast, cabbage and a couple chopped carrots.  (All roastd in butter)


I have a picture of me so far...

(Lighting is bad because its dark outside, and cell phone is about to die, so flash won't work)


8 Weeks Completed on LCHF



No comments:

Post a Comment