Thursday, October 10, 2013

Week 7 Day 46

This one will be short and sweet.  

B:  Leftover chicken breast sauteed in butter with seasoning.  I also put an extra pad of butter on top to melt while I got ready for work.

L:  Chicken thigh with wing attached (cajun spiced/baked); salad with blue cheese dressing

D:  Purple Cauliflower;  asparagus;  chicken thigh


2nd or 3rd day in a row waking up to a weight gain.  I need to really be careful to what I'm eating.  I know the Thai food really messed me up yesterday, but its all good.  IT was worth it.  Yes, I said it, It was WORTH It.  

Every now and then, you have to partake in a pleasure.  I am far enough along that I can do that with a meal every now and then, and know that it will not effect my long-term future.  

On the contrary, I am not far along enough to get something like ice cream from Bruesters (today's flavor was pumpkin cheesecake!!!!!).  That will require a lot more experience than 6 weeks!

Thanks for checking in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment