Saturday, October 26, 2013

Recommendation: Underground Wellness Week 9 Day 62

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.  I've actually been really busy, especially since I have added the TOPS meetings to my Tuesday evenings.  

I am going to start a list of recommended things.... like books, pocasts, sites, blogs, etc.  

I am going to start with one of the first PodCcsts I listened to that shook my mind on everything I knew about eating.  

I found UnderGround Wellness by accident (or fate) when I had to switch from driving only 5 minutes to work, to 30 minutes after I moved further away from work.  I randomly chose some weightloss podcasts on the TuneIn Radio app within the Nutrition genre.  

Underground Wellness was one of those podcasts that just made me go "say what"? constantly.  

If I were to ever run into him (not literally), I would definitely have to give him a big THANK YOU for changing my life.  So hop on over:   www.undergroundwellness.com 


On another side note, here are my meals for the day:

B:  few slices of bacon, 2 eggs

L:  Leftover ribs (smoked by hubby) with hot sauce and butter; and a couple bites of stuffed ham

D:  I wasn't hungry.  I am noticing that 2 meals is all I really need.  I will talk about this on my weekly weigh in post.  

S:  As I write this post, I am sipping on a Roobios Tea (Caramel Creme flavor) with butter and heavy cream.  I also had a bite of dark chocolate and about a serving of mixed nuts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment