Thursday, September 5, 2013

Heartburn... Really?

Okay.... I'm not sure what is going on, but I have had a touch of heartburn here and there since yesterday.  I even had a lump in my throat (that feeling you get when crying)  Heartburn is one of those things that just gets under my skin.  It is very aggravating to me, and I would just like for it to disappear from earth altogether.  

Heartburn?  What is that?    Oh how I wish.

Yesterday, I actually broke down and borrowed (I don't think I'm going to give it back) a TUMS.  I couldn't take it anymore.  

I posted on LowCarbFriends Forum to get some advice.  Some of the advice included that I was possibly having too much dairy.  I'm thinking this is definitely a possibility.  I also ate one too many pieces of dark chocolate yesterday and the day before.   Hmmmm, interesting.   Additionally, I've had a Protein Shake (by Rainbow Light) made with almond milk, which is also chocolate.  So I am taking steps in the next few days to minimize or cut out those items in my diet.  

Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment