Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Frustrated but will keep on keepin on

As I may have mentioned, I weigh myself every single morning.  I am not one for surprises, at least not the type to send me into a crying fit, call out of work and stay in bed.  Not that its ever happened, but you know what I mean.  So I am not going to wait an entire week to find out if I have gained or lost.  

So... I weigh myself every morning.  This helps me look at the day before and see if there is something I did really good, really bad, etc.  The past couple of weeks, I have been having a couple days here and there where I wake up with a .2 pound gain.  But today, I woke up with a .6 pound gain.  Seriously?  How depressing is that.  

I have also been dealing with (yesterday and today) a sugar drop feeling.  After eating breakfast (low carb gumbo soup), I feel a shaky sugar feeling about 3 hours later.  It doesn't feel as bad as when I used to drink/eat a ton of sugar, but it feels similar.  And I DO NOT LIKE IT.  I thought my gumbo soup was low carb, but apparently not.  So I told my husband it is all his and I am back to eggs, bacon, etc for breakfast.  But I will admit, I would much rather have soup, leftover dinner, etc. than eggs and bacon.  I've never been a big fan of either of them, so eating them for breakfast is really hard.  Oh well.

I will put on my big girl pants and do this right!  I got weight to lose ya'll.  No horse playing!

p.s.  I am not supposed to start my girly time for another 5 days, but signs have shown it may come early.  I know this may have a lot to do with everything as well.  


No comments:

Post a Comment