Friday, January 20, 2017

Intermittent Fasting: Day 5 including weigh in


DAY 5:  INTERMITTENT FASTING
19 JANUARY 2017

OVERALL:
Today was a little different in that I felt hungry from about 8am and on.  Yesterday I didn't get hungry until about an hour from my breakfast.  Although  a little frustrating, I still felt good overall.  Energy and mood are staying high and happy!   

Although I overate at lunchtime by accident (not from eating too fast, just not paying attention to satiety levels), I felt great once the overeating symptoms passed about an hour after.  Overall, this was a very productive day. 

I even had excess energy to go for a spontaneous walk after dinner!

*******************************************************

FOOD & ACTIVITY DIARY:

6:15am:     Wakeup

8:00am - 12pm:  Homebrewed green tea:  Ginger, cinnamon, goji berries

Felt very hungry all morning long, starting at about 8am! 
 

12:00pm - 1:00pm:   
  • Green Smoothie (1 Date, 1 Green Banana, 1 Kiwi, Collard greens, Almond Milk)
  • Salad of Mixed Greens, herbed goat cheese, basil olive oil, balsamic vinegar
    • Tastes abnormally yummy!
  • South African Bobotie (Ground beef/lamb, mango chutney, peach jam, onions, tomato sauce, spices, milk, eggs, etc.)  About 1cup worth

           Feel like I have overate and a little stuffed
 
2:45pm:  6 Larger Neco Wafer Valentine's Hearts

 
 
 
I AM BURNING UP HOT.  I don't know if its me, or my building's thermostat.  No one else is complaining of the heat, so it must be me.
 
The feeling of being too full didn't last much longer than an hour.  In fact, I felt much better and higher energy after the uneasiness settled.
 
 
5:30pm: 
  • Pad See Eew Thai Dish:     Rice Noodles, Beef, Soy Sauce, Oyster Sauce, Gai Lan (Chinese Broccoli).  
    • I ate over 2 huge full plates, and did not feel like I overate at all!


6:10pm - 7:05pm:

  • Went for a neighborhood walk, which includes hills. 

*******************************************************

RESULTS:

.8lb Loss! 



No comments:

Post a Comment