Thursday, January 19, 2017

Intermittent Fasting: Day 4 Includes weighin

Here we are, at Day 4!  I almost feel guilty counting the first 2 days, but we will go with it for the sake of keeping track of my trials and tribulations ;)

Here is my food/beverage intake for the day:

8am - 12pm:  Homebrewed green tea:  cinnamon stick, goji berries, green tea

12:10pm:  South African Bobotie (sweet and spicy).  1/2 cup blueberries.   Couple sips of my blueberry/banana smoothie (lavender buds, cinnamon, cardamom, almond milk, etc.)

2:30pm:  Finished my blueberry/banana smoothie - about 1 cup

5:45pm:  Salad (mixed greens, herbed goat cheese, jalapeno stuffed olives, balsamic vinegar, basil olive oil);  chicken and broccoli Alfredo stuffed shells. 

                     ~1cup Fruity Kombucha

7:30pm:  Organic grass fed yogurt with granola, maple syrup and 4 Hershey kisses


Overall:  I continued to be mindful during meals to not overeat, slow down, chew properly and put eating utensil down between bites.  I did not feel like I overate at anytime. 

WeightLoss:  .2lb  **

**  I weigh in the next morning, update the previous day's blogpost, then post to the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment