Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 11/12 Results are In!

Wow, posting this video and admitting my faults has truly been a hard one for me.  

On November 7th I flew to Thailand and didn't return until the night of the 15th.  Although I did fairly well in Thailand, I have not been doing good since returning (including today and this evening).  I have been re-motivated by 3 events that have taken place in the past 24 hours.  

Watch my video and see what happens....






If you are going to look behind you, only focus on the positive, not the negative.  If you are going to focus on the now, only think positive.  If you are going to look at the future, only imagine positive.  

Sorry I can't state that in a cute saying to put on bumper stickers.  The truth isn't always poetic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment