Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Intermittent Fasting - Day 2 Results

Day 2 Results:

Waking up this morning, I felt it much easier to get out of bed than usual.  I typically can sleep an easy 9-10 hours without hesitation.  I actually could not fall back asleep after waking up at 6:55am.  Normally, I can fall asleep VERY quickly after waking up this early (on a non-work day of course).  Maybe because I had an empty belly before going to bed?  

I am home today since schools are closed due to the 5+ inches of snow we got. Temperatures haven't gotten high enough to melt the snow yet.  

**************************

6:55am:     Woke up

9:00am - 10:00am:  1.5 American size cups of Fatty Coffee (coffee, coconut oil & grass fed butter)   I felt MUCH fuller this time and could not finish my 2nd cup. 


10:50am:     Very Hungry.  Drank a glass of water. 

12:45pm:    Ate a
salad with the following:  Romaine Lettuce, Broccoli Sprouts, crispy bacon, blue cheese crumbles, blue cheese dressing, avocado oil, and balsamic vinegar.    Also ate 2 chocolate/coconut fat bombs and a few little slices of aged cheddar.  

5:30pm:     Ate Dinner as follows:  Hamburger patty, ground chorizo patty, monterey jack cheese, 1/2 avocado, sauteed cabbage, chipotle mayo & green chiles.  

8:00pm:    I was so hungry I almost caved and ate some pork rinds.  But I stuck with it and didn't eat anything.  

10:45pm:  It took a little while to get to sleep, but not as bad as Monday night.   


************************

My Mood:   

Its very frustrating being so hungry in the a.m.  I'm also hungry about an hour before lunchtime, which is frustrating.  An hour before dinner, I am also very hungry.  And although I can eat something at that time, it would spoil my dinner, and then I'd be even hungrier in the evening.  


In the evening, I am going to bed VERY hungry.  I'm not sure how else I can get more food in my system without overeating and being uncomfortable.  Not sure that IF is right for me at this point.  But it is only the 2nd day, I still need time to adjust.  

************************

RESULTS:  (Weighed in Wednesday, March 05, 2014 @ 6:55 am)  

LOST 0.4 Pounds


I was hoping to see a bigger loss for the 2nd day, especially following 2 large gains.  Hopefully day 3 will be much better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment